This is typically a problem when running third-party software from a Terminal Server environment. In those environment, IT Administrators typically lock things down to ensure nothing breaks. As a first step, we recommend you get your IT Administrator to verify your permissions and grant you Full Control to the following locations.
- The folder containing your MYOB data file;
- The folder containing the MYOB ODBC driver (e.g. c:\MYOBODBCAU10\);
- The folder containing the MYOB application (e.g. C:\Premier19\);
- The folder containing DirectDebitsLink (e.g. C:\DirectDebitsLink v18.104.22.168\);
- The file ntdll.dll used for the SendMessage API (e.g. C:\Winnt\System32\ntdll.dll);