There are different ways to remove the Integration Tool, so if you can't find the one you're looking for, you can try another location.
- Uninstall from the Start menu
- Select the Start button and look for the Innovent Business Solutions folder and find the Integration tool in the list the list shown.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.
- Uninstall from the Settings page
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Or just click the shortcut link at the bottom of this article.
- Select the app you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.
- Uninstall from the Control Panel (for programs)
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.
Once you have Uninstalled the software, please remove all Icons for it on the desk top.