The Connectwise Integration for Xero is a tool developed by Innovent Business Solutions designed for companies using Connectwise as their transactional system and Xero as their accounting packages to keep them both in sync seamlessly. Our tool acts as a middle layer that connect these two systems where you can customise how information will flow between these two systems.
This tool currently synchronises the following:
- Invoices in ConnectWise are exported as Sales in Xero. Negative invoices are exported as Credit Notes.
- Procurements in ConnectWise are exported as Purchases.
- Customers and Suppliers for those exported invoices are registered in Xero if they are not yet registered.
- Products in those exported invoices are registered in Xero if they are not yet registered.
This application is accessible online, so nothing will be installed in your system. All you will need is a user name and a password to access this system online where you will be able to bind these two systems, perform manual exports and even set it up to automatically export invoices in an unattended manner.
The following sections of this help document provides instructions on how to:
- Register for a license to use the Connectwise Integration for Xero.
- Configure this integration tool
- Export transactions from Connectwise to Xero.
Please note this document assumes a working knowledge of Connectwise and Xero.